Saturday, April 13, 2013

Research and Process during the Project 1




The video is before I start to use Arduino for hacking the solar light, and just try to understand the basic idea about how to hack the them. First i used the solar light and the buzzer I brought from shop to connect them together, but the thing if you do not put code into it. The solar led light will just turn up and buzzer will always buzz.
The arduino board that hacking with the solar LED light.


After that I have look the youtube channel, there was a person upload that video which helps great idea for the solar led light.
First one he just take apart the solar led light and second one is how to make them link together and also could use really cheap solar panel for batteries charger. 

http://www.instructables.com/id/Plush-toy-singing-with-Mommys-voice/#step1

DIY for the toy?

Do,Re,Mi,Fa 4 keys for the instrument almost finish. 

I used the transistor to build the solar light (it actually like the button, but you need light to control  it)working. So I will use the torch to help me to get the voice (Do,Re,Mi,Fa). Right now i just have these four tones, from the speaker (kiwi toys speaker) i found it is hard to distinguish the sound. Maybe because of the frequency is not like the piano sound such beauty sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment